"I feel Stockholm in my heart …"
The capital region’s economy is rapidly expanding. Stockholm is praised in international media and highly ranked in international lists of cities' attractiveness and competitiveness.
Over two busloads of people migrate to Stockholm every day.
Even though Stockholm has obvious strengths, we have to avert future threats such as housing shortages, neglected infrastructure, prohibitive taxation and labor shortages. The Stockholm Chamber of Commerce promotes business-friendly policies, and we also arrange over 400 events per year for our members.
We influence policy:
- advocating increased funding for public transport and investment in new roads to create well-functioning infrastructure for future growth
- furthering better functioning housing market
- securing the supply of skills for the future
- facilitating international trade and customs matters
We provide services:
- the Chamber of Commerce hosts lunches with prominent business leaders as speakers
- specifically tailored arenas "Do Business with" if you want to expand internationally
- VIP-networks such as the Chamber CEO Club, directed towards those who lead Sweden's largest companies
- safeguard for your IT-investment with source deposition (escrow)
Additionally you will receive:
- discounts on commercial documents
- access to more than twenty business networks
- free breakfast meetings and seminars
- the Chamber of Commerce magazine "Handelskammartidningen STHLM"
- a VIP–card that gives access to Stockholm International Fairs.